Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Success defined...

One of the most intriguing philosophical questions that racked my brain during my college days was - how is success defined?

I finally cracked it on a sunday nite. It was the day before the second EM Waves quiz and I was supposedly mugging for the same. I dont quite remember why I did it - but I just took out a diary and started scribbling on the above mentioned topic - lo and behold, i found the answer after filling some 4-5 pages. Success is what one defines it to be. My success is as defined by me - and me alone. To hell with what others think!! :)

Needless to say, I got screwed in EM waves the next day... though it was worth it!

2 Value-adds:

Blogger Slartibartfast said...

So what is success in your opinion?

September 28, 2004 12:28 PM  
Blogger eV said...

In my opinion, success is what one defines for himself :P

September 29, 2004 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home