Monday, January 09, 2006

I did something today. Even a couple of years ago, I wouldn't have imagined doing such a thing. This got me thinking if the then-me is the same me as the now-me. Is there a me? Or are there many me's? As has become often nowadays, I was left with more questions than answers. And no, I dont see that as a negative.

4 Value-adds:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you bribe a traffic constable?

-Prabhu

January 10, 2006 5:40 AM  
Blogger DD said...

You actually worked?

January 10, 2006 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no concept such as a me or a you. Mini-me fans mite disagree, but really, non-arbitly speaking, there is nothing like me. What is me? What is you?

On a related note, there are no many me's either. When one sees many me, one gets reminded of mini-me or marry me... but no many me's.

Honestly, you havent changed. DD informed me (watever that is) that u changed ... but u havent changed acshully.

and ultimately, in the long run, all are dead; whether it be me or you.

Best Wishes to your unchanged self.

Cheers!!

January 11, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

calvin's take

April 21, 2006 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home