Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Other day someone told me that I've changed a lot over the past few years.
Is that possible?
I somehow think such a statement makes no sense.

I am who I am. The I of the previous second is an Other I. There are infinitely many Is. To say that one of my Is is different from anOther makes no sense.

2 Value-adds:

Blogger nice try said...

assuming that you are a gaussian mixture of your identities what they may mean by "you have changed" is that the weights of the different constituent components have shifted over time to reveal a substantially different bias from earlier.

June 15, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger DD said...

(1) The only constant thing in this world is change
(2) How do you say you are no different? Have you really discovered yourself? Already?

June 16, 2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home