Friday, July 01, 2005

RSS Online?

I've read a whole lot of Indiblogs in the past few months. But while there are many that outrightly condemn the Sangh Parivar, I havent chanced upon any that openly support it. Why is this so? I would like to think that its because these people are'nt too proud of their RSS connection, and dont want to spoil their image. But in both my colleges, I've encountered colleagues who wear their pro-RSS leanings on their sleeve - which makes it all the more intriguing that I havent found any such site.

If you do find any such blogs, do bring them to my attention. Or else, some logical reason to explain this seemingly strange thing.

3 Value-adds:

Blogger Harsha V. Madhyastha said...

Guessing from the way my roommate works, pro-RSS junta believe in spreading the word by actually reaching out to the masses and not by blogging and hoping that someone will read it!

--Harsha

July 01, 2005 11:59 PM  
Blogger eV said...

HRH: ur funda of reaching out to the masses does make sense, but still why would that prevent some of them from taking to blogosphere?
Come on, they can't all be busy out on the street. Don't they have any free-riders? ;)

July 02, 2005 5:45 AM  
Blogger eV said...

aah.. so these people do exist in the blogosphere as well.

July 08, 2005 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home