Friday, June 16, 2006

A few months ago, I created an anonymous blog. I remember writing something personal. I've forgot the url and the Blogger id I had used. It is a strange feeling to have something personal floating anonymously in the web. Hmm...

4 Value-adds:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dei, if its anon then it is no longer personal

P.S. Checking out if anon comments works on ur blog..it does! ;)

June 16, 2006 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the blog...

June 16, 2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger DD said...

You still have not answered my qn :)
And yeah, strong anon reply!

June 16, 2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger eV said...

DD: what exactly is the link between the blog's anonymity and personal nature?

The Other(?) Anon: If you say so.

June 16, 2006 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home