Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What if...

... God was one of us? - thus goes a song that I've been addicted to recently. The lyrics of the song is of the type that I would categorize as "strong". Find below the excerpts from the lyrics that I like the most

"If God had a name, what would it be
And would you call it to his face
If you were faced with him in all his glory
What would you ask if you had just one question"

"If God had a face what would it look like
And would you want to see
If seeing meant that you would have to believe
In things like heaven and in jesus and the saints and all the prophets"

Of course, my first reaction to this song was extreme satisfaction that I was indeed the answer to the song. After all, since I am THE God, and I am one of us (by definition), I pretty much fit the bill, right? Never mind, dont answer that question :)

The complete lyrics are available here.

1 Value-adds:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldn't the answers to the qs raised be a strong function of the gender of 'god'? ;)

January 18, 2005 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home