Monday, May 02, 2005

A new chapter

Today, I shall script a new chapter in my life. In a few hours from now, I'll be joining Cognizant as a Senior Business Analyst - for all practical purposes, my first step into the corporate world.

I'm reminded of a quote from Anbe Sivam I mentioned here, "Adutha nodiyil olithu vaithirikkum aacharyangal ivvulagathil eralam... Acharyam niraintha intha ulagathai nambi payanikkiren".

Of course, a quite a few of my friends are beginning a new chapter around the same time now. Makes me wonder where we would all be in say five years from now!...

P.S: And of course, there are anonymous people who shall be starting a new chapter with research on computational biology at CM Univ as well :p

2 Value-adds:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make way ppl, we are now ready to rock the world! (evil laffter)

Resistance is futile ;)

May 02, 2005 8:13 AM  
Blogger Harsha V. Madhyastha said...

Looks like team H&V is going great guns!

What was your crossie team's name btw?

May 03, 2005 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home