Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Something to think about...

Do you have a role model?

I have never quite been impressed by this question. Simply because the answer is expected to be superficial - and it usually is. The answer would be some vague celebrity like APJ or NRN though the person in question would probably not want to be either a rocket scientist, president or a CEO.

But all that changed today. This funda dawned on me today when I actually found my role model.

People usually think of the question to mean "Who is it that you would like to be?" instead of "Who is the person who is how you would like to be?".

There is a subtle difference between the two questions.

So let's do this one more time.
Do you have a role model?

5 Value-adds:

Blogger Slartibartfast said...

So who is your role model?

July 27, 2005 12:25 AM  
Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

Thank you so much for bestowing the "honour" on me, Other. But I must decline.

:P

July 27, 2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger eV said...

Chilli: Chih, Thoo

:)

July 27, 2005 9:11 PM  
Blogger Dependsmaybe said...

solli tholaiyen da... who is your role model?

July 30, 2005 10:07 AM  
Blogger eV said...

My apologies. Not to be disclosed in a public forum.

July 30, 2005 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home