Thursday, August 11, 2005

FTV at work

Even as I stare at my monitor, I sense something strange happening around me. "FTV" is being mentioned far too often in a conversation a little away from my desk. Is something interesting happening, I ask myself.

After straining a bit to overhear, it turns out to be ftp :(

4 Value-adds:

Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

Alaiyaadhe! :)

August 12, 2005 9:33 AM  
Blogger Dependsmaybe said...

Varath will say "Alai payudhe!!!"

August 13, 2005 1:20 PM  
Blogger Vish said...

Young eligible Indian bachelor reaching heights of sexual frustration. Sees FTV everywhere.

But still can't understand what's "interesting" about FTV. I mean, what could possibly be interesting about it once you have watched all of those bits they relay at midnight? BTW, did u guys realize FTV has extended its late night show from half an hour to forty five minutes?

August 13, 2005 5:16 PM  
Blogger eV said...

vishy, didnt realise the heat is this bad in oman. :)

Chill da.

And fart, you seem to be doing your now-usual over-the-head transmission stuff.

August 13, 2005 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home