Monday, September 26, 2005

Yay!

Last week, I had made a prediction.
And that was almost what happened. Well, almost.

I have a variety of responses lined up. Take ur pick.

1. I never said anything about a crash. I was misquoted and my comments were taken out of context.
2. Did I mention Sep 26 of 2005?
3. By letting the then-truth of a market crash out, I had altered the state of the system - something like a glitch in the Matrix. And hence the change in the outcome.
4. This is a result of an international conspiracy planned by CIA, ISI, KGB and Mossad - and executed by the Indian arm of Al Qaeda Inc.

P.S: Probably the other prediction I'd made will also meet a similar fate.

4 Value-adds:

Blogger Unknown said...

cupper!

September 27, 2005 11:45 AM  
Blogger Vish said...

What a crying shame!

September 28, 2005 4:28 PM  
Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

>>2. Did I mention Sep 26 of 2005?
That would be your response 99 out of 100 times.

September 29, 2005 4:32 PM  
Blogger eV said...

Chilli, I had thought of that response even as I was submitting the prediction post.

September 29, 2005 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home