Tuesday, September 28, 2004

A.R. Rahman and thermodynamics

Well.. this was one of those learnings I had in my college days, that seem obvious now - but it was an amazing feeling to actually discover the learning for oneself.

It was in the first semester of my engineering days - a time when I actually did some mugging. :) Well, I was solving some thermodynamics problems along with a friend - even as we were listening to one of ARR's many hits. I wondered aloud as to how on earth does ARR come up with such superb music pieces. Pat came the reply from my friend - well, ARR wouldnt be able to solve thermo-d probs like us!.. Amazing insight!.. Prof RN of the college where I'm currently doing a diploma would have been proud of this student.
btw, another thing I liked about this guy was his name - Shahzad Faisal Muhammad Burhaan Arab; and each of the profs at our engg college would choose one of those 5 names to call him.

aah.. talkin of names, one of these days I'll probably explain the funda of my name ... yeah, I can c junta who already know abt it going "aaaarrgh" on the prev line.. but shall spare u guyz for the time being...

1 Value-adds:

Blogger Vish said...

Aaaaarrgh ....
Not the name funda ... No, no, no please...

September 29, 2004 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home