Monday, July 04, 2005

Remo anyone?

Here is a "Did you know?"-type funda. I was the inspiration behind a recent Tam movie that is making a lot of moolah. You can find Outlook's scoop here. And guyz, dont just stare at the Negar Khan pic on that page, scroll down further to the piece on Anniyan. Yeah, I am Anniyan!

And as would be obvious from Chilli's "review", he is Rules Ramanujam. Which begs the question - Who would be Remo then? Someone over whom bandhis are fida. Hmm, thats a toughie! :) Any (self?)nominations?

P.S: To be accurate, Remo would be the guy who wins over the bandhi who spurns Chilli. So let me begin with this question to Chilli: who is your Sadha? :)

3 Value-adds:

Blogger DD said...

I dont mind being Remo...and I have already started work on it...have not cut my hair for around 3 months now, and I have changed my MSN display name to REMO to fool ppl...lets see if I can find my Sada, or Cilli's Sada in this case :p

July 05, 2005 10:25 AM  
Blogger eV said...

Hmm.. maybe the two of you should work together to find a girl you both like - and of course, she should like you over Chilli. Good luck to both of you!

July 05, 2005 10:29 AM  
Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

SPOILER ALERT

By the end of the movie, two things happen:
1) Remo is completely subsumed by Rules Ramanujam. The personality doesnt exist any more. And Sada truly falls in love with the original RR. :P

2) Anniyan is also forced to come out of exile only when the situation demands. So, in effect only RR truly lives.

Ahem. So...

:))

July 06, 2005 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home