Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Surprising profundity

I was recently chatting with someone when the profundity of what I said stumped me :))

Me: i remember being very confused a lot abt wot i'm goin to do with my life
Me: i made sm kinda conscious decision to take life as it comes along.. and think short-term if long-term is too hazy..
Me: mebbe i'm stating the obvious here.. but wot i'm trying to get at is tat.. dont wait for long term stuff to get clearer
Me: dont lose ur present expecting to meet your future..

Its so bloody easy advising others about life and phil. Wish it was as easy figuring it out for myself. Damn it!

7 Value-adds:

Blogger DD said...

Someone advisin YOU on phil-a?!!! Ada paavi...too much i say...it is an insult to you ya

June 16, 2005 9:31 AM  
Blogger Dependsmaybe said...

Hehe...

Same old stuff.. All shall repeat till death... Same ol' philo... Same ol' cribs...

We need to grow up i say...

June 16, 2005 10:09 AM  
Blogger eV said...

DD, Read my post properly da. Getting drunk so early in the morning!? God save Lenovo :p

June 16, 2005 5:35 PM  
Blogger DD said...

Koo Ke ba...i m not with Lenovo..am with IBM...Lenovo has only IBMs PCS...

June 17, 2005 4:14 PM  
Blogger SVK said...

dei amaaam apdi enna profanity-a kandutte un messagela?????

June 18, 2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger eV said...

chah.. You disappoint me, DD. For some reason, I liked the idea of having a friend work in a Chinese co :p newayz, polachu po .. and as for the tag, I'll prolly take some time to respond.. am too busy with stuff u kno :p

June 18, 2005 5:12 PM  
Blogger eV said...

And SVK, ithellam anubavicha thaan theriyum.. solli puriyavekka mudiyathu :p

June 18, 2005 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home