Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Lesson from Eddie

Am currently revising learnings from Frasier - a sitcom that actually makes me laugh aloud unlike the like of Friends or Scrubs. It most definitely is the best English sitcom I've seen.

The motivation for this post is a particular comment Father Martin Crane to Frasier.

"Martin: You kill me, you know. You've got exactly what you wanted
and you're still not happy. Frasier, life is not hard, you
make it hard. You don't just let things happen and enjoy
it. You've got to analyze everything that you can. You know,
you can learn a big lesson from this dog here.

Eddie begins rolling on his stomach.

Martin: You know what makes him happy? A sock! "

Interesting thought, I should say!

1 Value-adds:

Blogger Harsha V. Madhyastha said...

I would say Seinfeld is by far the best sitcom :)

March 30, 2005 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home